Sunday, November 4, 2007
Sunday Scripture
I'm participating with Amy and a few others today on the new carnival for Sundays. Amy created this darling button, and you can go get it too, at her place. Join in and see all the details over there. Thanks, Amy!








"He will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit."

Jeremiah 17:8 (NIV)


Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 11/04/2007 07:18:00 AM  
  1 came and visited



1 Comments:
At Sunday, November 04, 2007 8:07:00 AM, Blogger Amy Bennett said...

What a wonderful verse.
Thanks for participating!

amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway Winners!
    Bloggy Giveaway Update
    I'm the Halloweenie, I Suppose
    A Dozen Years Ago + Thanks Tank #79
    Wordless Wednesday
    Dyson Pink -- Oh, Yes!!!
    Bloggy Giveaways, Guessing Games, and More
    Sunday Scripture
    Fearless Friday #21
    Thursday Thanks Tank #78

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: