Friday, March 30, 2007
Saturday Scripture + More Aquarium Shots
"For the word of the LORD is right,
And all His work is done in truth.
He loves righteousness and justice;
The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.

By the word of the LORD the heavens were made,
And all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.

He gathers the waters of the sea together as a heap;
He lays up the deep in storehouses."

Psalm 33:5-7

Not that the aquarium is a "storehouse", but it is a place where creatures of the sea are all stored. We had such a marvelous time at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. I would highly recommend going if you're ever in the area. Just don't go this weekend.
The Final Four is here this weekend. So, if you're totally into sharing your experience with a bunch of crazed March Madness fans, come on down!

Here are some of what we saw:

The colors were stunning. I am continually amazed at God's creativity.


This little starfish was actually walking across the rock wall . . . amazing!!


I loved this guy and his friends. Sea lions are just so full of personality.


Once again, God amazes me with His astounding ability
to create such vibrant colors and beauty. I am
so thankful He chose to express Himself in color instead of black and white.

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 3/30/2007 01:44:00 AM  
  5 came and visited



5 Comments:
At Saturday, March 31, 2007 11:40:00 AM, Blogger Barb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Saturday, March 31, 2007 11:44:00 AM, Blogger Barb said...

Don't ask. The typos in my first attempt were beyond ridiculous.

This Psalm is perfect with these gorgeous photos, Peach. And the sea lion looks so noble. I kind of feel bad for him because the lady in the background of that photo looks like she's mad at him. LOL

I would LOVE to visit this place!

 
At Sunday, April 01, 2007 1:33:00 AM, Blogger Cathy Fry said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures, looks like a beautiful place to visit. Have a great day tomorrow!

 
At Sunday, April 01, 2007 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

I love that Psalm.

The aquariam looks so cool. I wish we had an aquarium closer to us. My kids have never been able to experience anything like that.

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Peach! I lost you! I didn't know you switched over to a new blog. Where have I been? (not blogging much that's for sure!) I got to catch up! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look and theme - it rocks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Thinking Blogger Award -- Humbling, Yet Timely
    Thursday Thanks Tank #54
    Saturday Scripture
    Spring Reading Thing 2007
    Welcome!!!!

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: