1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45 am or so. That's when my alarm was set.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Garnets or sapphires. I like gems with color!
4. What is your favorite TV show? My absolute favorite has to be Extreme Makeover: Home Editon, but I also like Paula's Party on Food Network.
5. What did you have for breakfast? I had an omelette with cheese and sweet peppers, half a pink grapefruit, and two cups of hazelnut creme coffee.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican all the way. Give me a bowl of chips, a gallon of salsa, and something yummy stuffed with cheese and chicken -- I may not come up for air for at least an hour.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Comfy shirts and capris with my Crocs. I usually wear pink or apple green on top, though chocolate brown has also become a new favorite.
16. Where would you want to retire? Retire, who's going to retire? I plan to follow this motto:
"Life is not a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside,
totally worn out & proclaiming
“Wow, What a Ride!” Author unknown
17. Favorite time of day? Right before sunset. God paints the sky so brilliantly then.
18. Where were you born? in a hospital. No, really. Timken Mercy Hospital in Canton, OH, home of the Professional Football Hall of Fame.
20. Coke or Pepsi? Dr. Pepper
21. Beavers or ducks? What? I'm from OH, remember. How 'bout Go Bucks!
23. Pedicure or manicure? Manicure is easier for me to sit for, but I liked how my toes look after a pedicure.
26. Ever been to Africa? Nope.
27. Ever been toilet papering? Yes, plenty of times, caught only once.
30. Favorite restaurant? Los Portales. Great chips, great salsa, great prices on everything else. Yummy.
32. Favorite ice-cream? Godiva Chocolate Raspberry truffle, or Brusters Toasted Coconut Almond fudge.
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? one
35. From whom did you get your last e-mail? my aunt
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? credit card? I only have a debit card. The debit keeps me from going into debt.
41. How many are you sending this meme to? none
42. What time did you finish this
43. Favorite magazine: Creating Keepsakes or Real Simple. It's a toss up. I also love reading Southern Living.
44. Coffee or tea? Both. It's really a tie between chai and French vanilla coffee. Also a big, big fan of Kona. I am thrilled I found some at T.J. Maxx of all places.
45. Do you tan easily or burn easily? Burn, baby, burn. Pink is my favorite color, but I've spent many summers red.
46. Do you color your hair? If so, how often? I do, about every 8-10 weeks or so, depending on the budget.
47. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? A 1989 Ford Tempo named Taylor. Does the term "lemon" mean anything to you?
48. What is your most dreaded household chore? Cleaning bathrooms. Folding laundry.
49. Who do you tag to complete this meme? no one in particular, but I'd love to read some of your answers to these. Let me know if you do it.