Sunday, April 1, 2007
Random Meme
Oh Yeah!! I am one of the nearly 1000 women all over bloggityville who want a chance at this fine-lookin' vacuum. So, if you want to add your name to the ever-increasingly large group of hopefuls, rush right on over to 5 Minutes for Moms. They are hosting this extremely cool contest, and you could try to win, too, (even tho' I know I am going to win). Go right on over there . . . then come right back over here and read my little Meme about little, ole me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45 am or so. That's when my alarm was set.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Garnets or sapphires. I like gems with color!

3. What was the last film you saw at the theatre? The Bridge to Terabithia

4. What is your favorite TV show?
My absolute favorite has to be Extreme Makeover: Home Editon, but I also like Paula's Party on Food Network.

5. What did you have for breakfast? I had an omelette with cheese and sweet peppers, half a pink grapefruit, and two cups of hazelnut creme coffee.

6. What is your middle name? Peach's middle name is "tea". Mine is Marie.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican all the way. Give me a bowl of chips, a gallon of salsa, and something yummy stuffed with cheese and chicken -- I may not come up for air for at least an hour.

8. What foods do you dislike? Tuna, watermelon, and beef liver -- well, liver of all sorts really -- organ meat=ick.

9. What are your favorite chips? chocolate, and if they aren't available I like On the Border tortilla chips with my own homemade salsa.

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My favorite CD is the newest by Chris Tomlin, See the Morning

11. What kind of car do you drive? A 2002 Ford Windstar

12. Favorite sandwich? Chicken salad

13. What are characteristics you can't stand? Arrogance and an unwillingness to learn from mistakes.

14. What are your favorite clothes?
Comfy shirts and capris with my Crocs. I usually wear pink or apple green on top, though chocolate brown has also become a new favorite.

15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? To the beach or to Ireland. I guess I could go to the beach in Ireland, couldn't I?


16. Where would you want to retire?
Retire, who's going to retire? I plan to follow this motto:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside,
totally worn out & proclaiming
“Wow, What a Ride!” Author unknown

17. Favorite time of day? Right before sunset. God paints the sky so brilliantly then.

18. Where were you born?
in a hospital. No, really. Timken Mercy Hospital in Canton, OH, home of the Professional Football Hall of Fame.

19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics and College Football, just not together.

20. Coke or Pepsi?
Dr. Pepper

21. Beavers or ducks?
What? I'm from OH, remember. How 'bout Go Bucks!

22. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl, and it still gets me in trouble. The mama isn't supposed to be so tired at 7 am.

23. Pedicure or manicure?
Manicure is easier for me to sit for, but I liked how my toes look after a pedicure.

24. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy.

25. What is your best childhood memory? Riding rollercoasters at Cedar Point.

26. Ever been to Africa?
Nope.

27. Ever been toilet papering?
Yes, plenty of times, caught only once.

28. Been in a car accident? Yes, a couple times, but no serious injuries. Fender benders.

29. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

30. Favorite restaurant?
Los Portales. Great chips, great salsa, great prices on everything else. Yummy.

31. Favorite flower? Princess Diana roses. They were in my wedding bouquet, but I love just about any kind of flower -- including the buttercups my sweet boy brought to me yesterday. They are still in a glass on my kitchen table.

32. Favorite ice-cream?
Godiva Chocolate Raspberry truffle, or Brusters Toasted Coconut Almond fudge.

33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chick Fil A

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
one

35. From whom did you get your last e-mail?
my aunt

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? credit card? I only have a debit card. The debit keeps me from going into debt.

37. Last person you went to dinner with? My family.

38. What are you listening to right now? my daughters, cooking up a "storm" in the kitchen.

39. What is your favorite color? any shade of pink but mauve.

40. How many tattoos do you have? Do you realize it takes needles to get tattoos? I used no epidural for any of my children's births because I was more afraid of the needle than the pain. Go figure.

41. How many are you sending this meme to?
none

42. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry?
not sure, I did it in several installments.

43. Favorite magazine: Creating Keepsakes or Real Simple. It's a toss up. I also love reading Southern Living.

44. Coffee or tea?
Both. It's really a tie between chai and French vanilla coffee. Also a big, big fan of Kona. I am thrilled I found some at T.J. Maxx of all places.

45. Do you tan easily or burn easily?
Burn, baby, burn. Pink is my favorite color, but I've spent many summers red.

46. Do you color your hair? If so, how often?
I do, about every 8-10 weeks or so, depending on the budget.

47. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents?
A 1989 Ford Tempo named Taylor. Does the term "lemon" mean anything to you?

48. What is your most dreaded household chore?
Cleaning bathrooms. Folding laundry.

49. Who do you tag to complete this meme?
no one in particular, but I'd love to read some of your answers to these. Let me know if you do it.

Labels: ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 4/01/2007 09:55:00 PM  
  6 came and visited



6 Comments:
At Monday, April 02, 2007 12:16:00 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

That's so funny -- my SIL just pointed out to me this weekend that she loves the same motto you love in point number 16. She showed me a plaque with it in a cataloge!

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 4:55:00 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

"tea". That was very clever. :v)

You and I are actually quite a bit alike! Except I can't believe someone out there does not like watermelon.

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 9:19:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Hello, Peach Marie....(LOL)

I'm with you, Girl. Blue sapphires. Beautiful and they go so well with jeans. And I don't think I need to tell you how I feel about the beach. I swear, I'm ready to talk to Rob about the logistics of just hauling in 50,000 tons of sand and a lot of water because the beach is such a pipe dream for me, out here in the desert. But my heart is at the beach. Sigh.....

I totally stopped doing the credit card thing years ago. Scary. Debit card works for me because if I don't have the money for it, I probably shouldn't be buying it.

Real Simple is my second Bible. It really is. It's just a great magazine for anyone who's trying to run a house without losing her mind or her retirement fund. My all.time.favorite magazine.

I loved your response to this meme. A lot. :-)

 
At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 12:34:00 AM, Blogger Chilihead said...

You are going to be soooo disappointed when I win that Dyson.

 
At Tuesday, April 03, 2007 12:35:00 AM, Blogger Chilihead2 said...

That commenter above with the catchy name of 'Ask'? Uh huh. That's me. Chilihead.

 
At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Great to learn a little more about you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Saturday Scripture + More Aquarium Shots
    Thinking Blogger Award -- Humbling, Yet Timely
    Thursday Thanks Tank #54
    Saturday Scripture
    Spring Reading Thing 2007
    Welcome!!!!

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: