Friday, July 27, 2007
Fearless Friday
The Storm


***Doggy Days of Summer Participants***: Scroll down for the first two winners. All other winners will be announced by 9pm today Eastern time.


“You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.”

Mary Manin Morrissey

“Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.” Anonymous


" And you and your children and grandchildren must fear the Lord your God as long as you live. If you obey all his decrees and commands, you will enjoy a long life." Deuteronomy 6:2 (NLT)
I pray for myself today for all of you who read that we would be more likely to follow the truth of God's Word than "what we learn here."

Walk forth without fear today, for as Jesus told His disciples:

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33 (NIV)

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 7/27/2007 08:48:00 AM  
  4 came and visited



4 Comments:
At Friday, July 27, 2007 12:24:00 PM, Blogger Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

THANK-YOU......THANK-YOU....THANK-YOU.....I needed to read your post today!!

Fear is creepin' in....and I MUST choose FAITH today!!

Thanks for BLESSING my heart today!
Kim~

 
At Friday, July 27, 2007 4:15:00 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I needed this today too Peach. Thank you for those powerful, encouraging words.

 
At Friday, July 27, 2007 6:56:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Wonderful quotes and scripture here, Peach. But the very first one is the one that really resonates with me. It's sooo true.

 
At Saturday, July 28, 2007 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Liza on Maui said...

Thanks for the reminders

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Thursday Thanks Tank #65 . . . and Winner #1
    Christmas In July -- Yes, Another Giveaway!
    The Giveaways Just Keep Coming!
    Dog Days of Summer Bloggy Giveaway
    Scripture Sunday
    Fun Free Music -- I won!
    Fearless Friday -- Stepping Out
    Thursday Thanks Tank #64
    Works For Me Wednesday -- The gift box
    Rockin' Girl Blogger

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: