Sunday, July 15, 2007
Rockin' Girl Blogger
In the past couple of weeks I have seen this cute button all over the blogworld. Last week I received it from my friend, Niki, who was so kind to bestow it upon me. I was honored by her thinking of me and remembering me for such a sweet recognition. I love anything pink, and this award sure fits the requirements.

Then, lo and behold, I was strolling around bloggityville last night and come to find out our dear Morning Glory had honored me once again with this "rockin'" award! Her words about me were so thoughtful and precious, they almost made me blush as pink as this here button.

Anyway, the rules of the award indicate I have a responsibility to pass it on to others, but just about everyone I would have awarded has already received it herself. So, I pass it on to my friend, Kelly, at Come What May. She is a rockin' mama and is becoming quite the blogger, too. So, I honor her today. Go visit her blog and pray for her precious Jonathan and the rest of her family.

Rock on, Internets!

  Pam fearlessly posted at 7/15/2007 09:50:00 PM  
  3 came and visited



3 Comments:
At Monday, July 16, 2007 1:18:00 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Congrats on such a fun award! You definately deserve it! :-)

 
At Monday, July 16, 2007 8:16:00 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations Peach. I think that means you rock!!!

 
At Monday, July 16, 2007 10:01:00 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

ycongrats peach on an award you deserve.
blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Sunday Scripture
    Fearless Friday
    Thursday Thanks Tank #63
    Warning: Blatant Name-Dropping Ahead
    Scripture Sunday
    Fearless Friday
    Thursday Thanks Tank #62
    Free Indeed!
    I am Powerful
    Storms . . . in a Good Way

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: