Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I Am His

For well over a year now I have gone to visit Heather George's site. First I prayed for sweet Emma and for Heather as the mama of a child with health issues. I still pray for this precious child who is a testimony to God's infinite grace and power.

Back in the spring when Heather was diagnosed with a brain tumor, I was shocked, stunned, and speechless -- until again God prompted me to pray. I continue daily to lift up this dear sister in Christ as she walks the path God has for her.

Consistently over the past months God has used Heather and her circumstances to humble me, to inspire me, to encourage me, and to make me cry on more than one occasion.

Yesterday I went to visit just like I do every single day she posts something new. Once again, God had a message for me there. I won't go into details here, because you must go read it for yourself. I'll just leave you with one sentence that has been ringing in my ears since I first read it yesterday:
Am I not allowed to do what I choose to do with what belongs to me?
God is asking me this question today.

I pray I respond with a resounding, "Yes, Lord! Have Your way with me, whatever that means."

Anything less is denying Him His Almighty purpose in my life, and where would I be then?

Now, go see Heather!

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 11/13/2007 06:52:00 AM  
  8 came and visited



8 Comments:
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 9:28:00 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Her post yesterday spoke powerfully to me as well. God is using her in a mighty way!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:46:00 AM, Blogger GiBee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've been waiting for a more appropriate post to leave this comment, but... I think you're day is pretty full! Enjoy, my friend!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Lois E. Lane said...

Amen! What a lesson...

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 2:02:00 PM, Blogger Beth/Mom2TwoVikings said...

GiBee's announcing to the bloggy world that it's *somebody's* birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear one!! You are a blessing!!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:53:00 PM, Blogger Rocks In My Dryer said...

Happy birthday, my peachy friend!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 8:22:00 PM, Blogger Jane Anne said...

Thanks for sending us to Heather's site. I read it from time to time and I am glad I didn't miss that post. I hope your birthday has been wonderful! No baby yet -- but out here on the west coast there is still some time. Happy Birthday!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:23:00 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Happy Birthday!!

 
At Friday, November 16, 2007 6:35:00 AM, Blogger Shalee said...

I am continually amazed at the way God is using Heather to provide focus and pointed understanding about Him as she lives a life glorifying Him. She is fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Christmas Shopping Carnival
    Thank You All!
    Sunday Scripture
    Fearless Friday #22
    Thursday Thanks Tank #80
    Wordless Wednesday . . . Flowers from Daddy
    Sunday Scripture
    Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway Winners!
    Bloggy Giveaway Update
    I'm the Halloweenie, I Suppose

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: