I'm still not completely well. I still cannot hear a thing out of my right ear. Yet, still will I praise Him for what the Lord has done for me. I have so many blessings. So, let's get at it and start filling that tank! Here's how God has chosen to do it:
- Giving me a husband who treats me with tender and loving care fit for a princess. He is so good to me. The gallons of cherry limeade I've imbibed in the past two weeks are testimony in and of themselves!
- Rest. I have needed it, and thanks to the fact that God has not chosen for me to work at this time has given me the privilege of taking time each day to recuperate and get better.
- His Word. I finished the Beth Moore Bible Study this week, and it brought to light so much from Scripture that I had somehow to this point missed.
- Praise. Our church service this past Sunday was absolutely God-driven! What a fantastic way to come together and praise His name! I am thankful for God's presence in praise.
- Health. Yes, I have a bit of a hearing impairment right now. Yes, it is inconvenient. Yet, it is not life-threatening, and I am very grateful to be relatively pain free as I type this right now. God is good to me, and I never want to take that for granted.
- Creativity. I've been tooling around with a new template lately and finally feel ready to reveal it to the masses. Please find your way to my new site here. From tomorrow on, all my new posting will show up there. You can still come to visit my archives here, but I am not going to be here anymore after today!
So, head on over to my new site
and leave me a comment as to how God is choosing to fill your tank this week, or just come over to look around and let me know you've visited and found my new home. I'll be hosting a housewarming in the next couple days, so you can bring your coffee or tea, and I'll have the cookies to go with it.
Keep on moving forward fearlessly, friends!
Have a thanks-filled day! I know I will.
Labels: Beth Moore, blessings, New blog home, thanks tank, thanksgiving