1. Healing: Sweetcheeks is well on the road to recovery. She's feeling so much better that she would love to have the cast off . . . like now, but we have three more weeks of casted living ahead. Thanks go out in abundance for all of you who have prayed for my precious girly.
2. Summer Movies: Our town theater runs a special for kids during the summer with discounted rates for fairly recent releases of age-appropriate flicks. We're headed out today after VBS to join some friends for popcorn and a movie.
3. Quiet: How I love the sound of . . . nothing. Yes, that's it . . . silence. My home is so quiet right now that I can hear the clock in the next room ticking. That is usually an impossible feat.
4. Sonic: I rarely go there with all my kids anymore, but once in awhile -- like after dropping everyone off at VBS, I treat myself to my favorite one of these. Cherry limeade is the best!
5. Swinging: We took the kids to the park, and I climbed aboard my own swing for a change. I forgot how much I love that soaring feeling of being up in the air on a swing. Child-like pleasures, even as an old, crusty mama.
6. Rain: Still not nearly what we need, but it has been a relief to see those big drops fall from the sky occasionally.
7. Creativity: DP and I spent one day this week brainstorming ideas for a children's book we want to write. It was so refreshing to see how well we work together and to see a dream of mine finally coming to life on paper.
8. Inspiration: I pray for Heather daily, yet I feel like I receive so much more than I ever give by visiting her site. She always manages to encourage me. Go encourage her today. I know she'd love to hear from you!
9. Biofreeze: This stuff makes my life more bearable and "bears" mentioning just for that ; )
10. Security in Jesus: I can't go about any day or any week without this truth as the foundation. To Him be the glory! God is Here!
Now, it is your turn! You sure don't have to tell me about it, but I would love it if you did. Take time to intentionally focus on the big and little ways God has blessed you this week. It doesn't have to be ten things.
You may only think of one, but God will be glorified in you mentioning that one. Share it with me if you like, or take the header and do your own thanks tank at your site. Just let me know in the comments so I can come visit you and be blessed by how God is blessing you! How is that for a tongue-twister. Now Go! Be thankful.