Friday, September 21, 2007
Fearless Friday #17
I love the photo above, because it shows that though the sunrise is visible we must still gaze through the clouds in order to see God's glorious plans for the day. The rolling countryside in front of the fabulous display of color represents the climb we must take in order to reach the pinnacle of what God has for us.

At times I can liken the struggles and uncertainties I face to a fear of leaping over the obstacles in my path and reaching out in faith for the beauty God has for me on the other side. He stands waiting. My only requirement is to leave the fear behind.

I have been seeing the sunrise peeking through the clouds lately. The enemy wants nothing more than to obliterate that sign of hope in my life and in yours.

Let us cling to this truth today:

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10:10 (NKJV)

“Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now. Because success is heavy, carries a responsibility with it, it is much easier to procrastinate and live on the 'someday I'll' philosophy.”


~~Denis Waitley


FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 9/21/2007 10:34:00 AM  
  2 came and visited



2 Comments:
At Friday, September 21, 2007 8:44:00 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

That is a great post, Peach. I also love that quote on the bottom about procrastination. I may have to use that in an upcoming post :)
Have a great weekend.
Sandy

 
At Saturday, September 22, 2007 8:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great post peach and a beautiful picture! I can always find God in nature, and He always speaks to me through the beauty of His majesty.
Thanks for sharing your heart!
Sandy #2 :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Thursday Thanks Tank #73
    Monk and Neagle's New Release Available TODAY
    Sunday Scripture and An Announcement
    Fearless Friday #16
    Thursday Thanks Tank #72
    Chores: More Like a Carnival . . . RIDE
    Wordless Wednesday -- Pow Wow
    The Fragility of Life . . . A Homecoming
    Weekend Wisdom
    Thursday Thanks Tank #71

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: