Friday, November 16, 2007
30 Days of Thanksgiving Update

Beth has called for an update to our 30 Days of Thanksgiving. I have had a blast sending out notes of thanks to folks I contact regularly, as well as to those I rarely see or reach out to throughout the year.

I have heard back from a couple of people, but the joy of sending the greetings is not dimmed by any lack of response. I prayed over each before sending and know God led me to the people I needed to reach.

What a blessing this activity has been, and I will definitely be incorporating it into my yearly tradition of celebrating this season. Go here to read about it for next year, if you like.

I loved what Beth said today about 400 + notes out there blessing people if you include everyone who is participating this year. How fun to be part of something bigger than myself.

Just the act of taking part in this simple exercise has made this statement true for me this season:

"A thankful person can find contentment anywhere."
Author Unknown

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 11/16/2007 10:55:00 AM  
  1 came and visited



1 Comments:
At Saturday, November 17, 2007 12:58:00 AM, Blogger Owlhaven said...

What a neat idea!

Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    I Am His
    Christmas Shopping Carnival
    Thank You All!
    Sunday Scripture
    Fearless Friday #22
    Thursday Thanks Tank #80
    Wordless Wednesday . . . Flowers from Daddy
    Sunday Scripture
    Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway Winners!
    Bloggy Giveaway Update

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: