Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Still . . .
Found this at Antique Mommy awhile back, and it fits the bill for today . . .


Still amazed: that Jesus would die for a wretch like me.

Still getting used to: the new freedom of being in my 40's. That used to sound so old! Now it sounds like just gettin' started.

Still loving: my DP after 14 short years together.

Still proud of: having three children sans epidurals and pain meds. No need to share the details of hating needles more than pain itself, now do I? (Oh, guess I just did!)

Still not proud of: lies I've told to somehow make my life less complicated. Never really worked anyway, and I've spent many years confessing and asking forgiveness.

Still hoping: to be involved in the cause of adoption, either personally or helping others to adopt.

Still worried: about way too much of everything.

Still never going to: wear a tube top or eat anchovies on purpose.

Still pretending: that I'll get "discovered" someday.

Still reading: just about anything I can get into my hands. Must have bathroom reading! Currently reading this.

Still wanting to read: more than this list can contain.

Still interested in: blogging, (though I've not given it much time lately) floral arranging, painting, scrapbooking, singing, and shelling (Sanibel is definitely calling my name.)

Still not interested in: celebrities in general and all their sad escapades that make the news.

Still looking forward to: riding horses with my husband someday while wearing my favorite red boots.

Still not looking forward to: putting my feet in "those kind" of stirrups. (a yearly event, unfortunately)

Still failing: to leave it all in God's very capable hands.

Still grateful for: every single day of life and those who share it with me.

Still praying: for a little dark-eyed girl who may someday join our family.

Still not believing in: the image our media wants us to believe women should carry.

Still believing in: Jesus and being created in His image alone.

What are YOU still doing?

* * *

Be still and know that I am God ~ Psalm 46:10

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 1/22/2008 12:17:00 PM  
  3 came and visited



3 Comments:
At Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:59:00 PM, Blogger Faith said...

THis was really interesting Pam and I feel like I know you a little better. I have been waiting for The Kite Runner to be free at our towne library. Is it good? I would love to see the movie too. Well, enjoy your week!

 
At Tuesday, January 22, 2008 2:32:00 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Still giving thanks to God that He has allowed our paths to cross and become friends! ;-)

 
At Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:31:00 PM, Blogger Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

First of all Pam, I LOVE your red boots!!!!!

You've shared a great list!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Unrealistic Expectations?
    Where Do They All Go?
    Thursday Thanks Tank #87
    Guess What We're Hoping For?
    Works-for-Me Wednesday
    Wordless Wednesday
    Fearless Friday
    Thursday Thanks Tank #86
    A Date With Tony and the Holiday Run Down
    God Winks. Yes, He Does

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: