Friday, August 31, 2007
Fearless Friday #15

Not that I would ever attempt this, even if I were the most fearless of souls.

I just thought this photo represents the climb we all face each day if we try to attempt it in our own strength.

Daily trials and compounded struggles can seem utterly insurmountable without the Lord.

I watch and read others out here in the land o' Blog, and I am reminded over and over again that it is only in the strength of our precious Lord and Savior that we can face any of the trials that come our way.

I've come to believe that the Lord looks at trials much like He looks at sin. Sin is all the same to Him. It all separates us from Him, a Holy God.

Trials are all the same to Him as well. He knows they all need to drive us to Him. Each and every trial that comes our way, big or small comes through Him first. Each and every trial needs His fingerprint on it for us to survive it and go on to thrive in our walk with Him.

So, whatever you face today, whatever it is that puts fear in your heart, turn it over to Him. He's waiting on you. He's expecting you, and He is ready to relieve you of that burden you carry.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

"Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging." Psalm 46:2-3


FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real

Labels:


  Pam fearlessly posted at 8/31/2007 10:29:00 AM  
  7 came and visited



7 Comments:
At Friday, August 31, 2007 10:56:00 AM, Blogger Jane Anne said...

What wonderful ministering words! Thank you.

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 1:28:00 PM, Blogger Carmom said...

I have to say Thank You as well. This is something we all need to remember.

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 2:41:00 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Fear is usually "False Evidence Appearing Real!"

Hey, Peach, you WON! Come on over and see!

Sandy

 
At Friday, August 31, 2007 9:17:00 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

What a blessing of words today Peach. It was just what I needed

 
At Sunday, September 02, 2007 2:10:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

You are so incredible encouraging. I know we could all do well hearing this daily! :)

 
At Sunday, September 02, 2007 5:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful reminder. I need to be reminded of that........especially the older and more crazy hormonal I get, my fears get worse. It's a spiritual battle! :)
Thanks!

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 4:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog for a fearless Friday! I have been thinking along these lines too! I am glad I have discovered your blog! I will keep up on your adventures!

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Thursday Thanks Tank #70
    Wordless Wednesday
    First Annual Water Balloon Fight
    It's Monday, Isn't It
    Happy 9th Birthday Sweetcheeks
    Fearless Friday #14
    Thursday Thanks Tank #69
    His Other Hand
    Ok, So We Didn't Do Math Yesterday . . .
    Music Meme

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: