Monday, August 27, 2007
It's Monday, Isn't It
Part of this post was originally published on a Monday in September 2005. With a few tweaks here and there, it fit my mood for today, too.

Man, what I discovered today is that if the mama is having a bad day--everyone has a bad day! We fit that old saying perfectly: "If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"

I woke up feeling kinda crummy, and once I'd dragged myself from the bed my mood went right along with how I felt.

The day took a rapid spiral downhill during Bible this morning when I was inwardly fighting with my own hurts and disappointments. I was honest with the kids and the Lord about how I knew without His guidance I would just chuck the day altogether and forget about school.

I know my kids may still learn something today. I know that the day is not a loss.

Yet, I worry constantly that my kids are going to fall behind and miss out on something.

I am tired and just feel incredibly distracted today as a result of some things that happened over the weekend. I want to be focused on school, but I also would rather curl up with a good book and forget about the lessons and chores that need to be done today.

Libbyline is not feeling well today. She's had sinus stuff going on for days now. I think we may end up in the doctor's office before it's all said and done.
JD Green is completely and utterly focused on play.
Sweetcheeks is still coming off the excitement of her birthday (more pictures to come later this week), so she is not all that motivated to get into the mode of school today.

Pray for me. My heart is hurting, and I have yet to really take it all before the Lord and leave it with Him. I would like to find time to do that, but alone time is at a premium in my world. I'm not seeing it happen in this 24-hour cycle.

Alas, there's always tomorrow.

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 8/27/2007 10:17:00 AM  
  2 came and visited



2 Comments:
At Monday, August 27, 2007 3:54:00 PM, Blogger Shalee said...

How sad to find yourself down and unwell almost two years down the road. Just remember Peach that it will get better again... just as it did before.

I'm praying for you, sweet friend.

 
At Monday, August 27, 2007 9:59:00 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

My sweet friend,
I am praying for you. This too will pass and remember God is right there with you. Open your heart and let it all out. Tomorrow is new day.

prayers and hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Happy 9th Birthday Sweetcheeks
    Fearless Friday #14
    Thursday Thanks Tank #69
    His Other Hand
    Ok, So We Didn't Do Math Yesterday . . .
    Music Meme
    Fearless Friday #13
    Thursday Thanks Tank #68
    Happy Birthday #2 O' Blog
    Women Of Faith -- Part One

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: