Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Look What I Got . . .
Kim, at Season's of My Heart, bestowed this lovely award on me yesterday. I am truly humbled and honored to receive it. My goal with this blog is to be intentionally thankful and live each day a little less encumbered by fear than the last. Thank you, Kim, for thinking of me. I am going to pass this award on to several women who inspire me and bless me with their thought-provoking and God-centered posts:

Kim at Lifesong
JMom at Lots of Scotts
Tealady Tammy at On the Wings of My Heart
Thank you, ladies! For more information about this award, check out Management by God.


Yesterday was not just about online, intangible gifts. I also received a fabulous package in the mail from my favorite Oklahoman Halloween Decorator, Melanie. No, my present was NOT something Halloween-themed. I think she keeps her stash close to her heart for her own fabulous neighborhood display. Here it is:


Melanie did a bang up job on my tote, and I will proudly carry it all over my little town -- especially to the library. How I love me a good tote!

You need to go visit her and find out how you can get your own. Just tell her I sent you, and I bet she'll give you a price you can't refuse.

Thank you, thank you Melanie, for heeding my pleas and for going above and beyond the call of virtual friendship : ) You're the best!

Labels: , , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 10/03/2007 03:20:00 PM  
  4 came and visited



4 Comments:
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 5:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything for you, my friend.

 
At Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:20:00 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Hi Peach! You are so deserving of the award -- your posts about fear are helping/inspiring women across the country, I'm sure!
Bless you!

 
At Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Thank you so much, Peach! You are deserving of this and I appreciate you thinking of me!

 
At Friday, October 05, 2007 3:56:00 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

Wow! It's like your Birthday a whole month early!!! [wink, wink!]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Ahhh . . .ctober (October)
    Sunday Scripture
    Fearless Friday #18
    Thursday Thanks Tank #74
    She's At Home
    Moment by Moment
    This is the Truth
    Wisdom for the Weekend
    Fearless Friday #17
    Thursday Thanks Tank #73

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: