Friday, November 16, 2007
Thursday Thanks Tank #81
***Hey Gals (and guys, too)
I've had comments that the video isn't working. I think I've got it fixed now. Try it again if you'd like to view it : )

Update -- I tried to write this post yesterday, but found internet connection problems with Bellsouth . . . again . . . keeping me from posting what I wanted to post when I wanted to post it.

Methinks we'll be looking for a new provider soon . . . just a hunch.


So, a little slow on the uptake today, but nonetheless grateful ; )

Yes, though I didn't make a huge deal about it on my blog this year, I did have a birthday Tuesday. Thanks so much to all of you who acknowledged, prayed, and celebrated with me.

Here is how God is filling my "older" tank this week:

1. Birthday Breakfast: My three darlings made my entire meal without my knowledge Tuesday morning. I had a heart-shaped omelette created by my Sweetcheeks, orange juice poured by JD Green, green tea made by Libbyline, and the customary rice cake with pb & j instead of toast for the gluten-sensitive mama thoughtfully added by all three. I was touched and humbled by the care of these precious children.

2. Serving: It is totally true that when you are helping others your own problems seem to shrink. We had a blast packing cartons for Operation Christmas Child at our local drop off center this week. I love being able to remind my children that it truly is more blessed to give than to receive. They are such willing and cheerful helpers. I am so proud of them.

3. Example: My oldest is going to a birthday sleepover for a friend tonight (Friday) and it was such a joy to watch her carefully choose gifts for her friend that would please her and communicate my daughter's care for this friend. I saw a maturity in her choices that set a great example for me as I make choices for others.

The rest of my tank was filled with the following. I don't think I need to say anything else but "Thank You":


Thank you, too, to all of you who have begun posting your own Thanks Tanks. As always, feel free to take the button to your site and let me know in the comments, so I can come visit you. Welcome to all of you who have joined us in recent weeks!!

Labels: , , , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 11/16/2007 11:23:00 AM  
  4 came and visited



4 Comments:
At Friday, November 16, 2007 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

I have to admit I'm glad to hear it was only computer issues that kept you from posting your Thursday Thanks tank yesterday. I was getting a bit worried!

And just so you know, I can't get the video to load (so I can watch it) for whatever reason? I just thougth you might like to know.
:-)

 
At Friday, November 16, 2007 3:26:00 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Well Happy Belated Birthday to you!

The video is not loading for me either.

 
At Saturday, November 17, 2007 8:35:00 AM, Blogger Faith said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! The video was very touching....love your thanks list. God bless you!

 
At Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:18:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

happy belated birthday to you! Sounds like you were rightly spoiled with that yummy breakfast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    30 Days of Thanksgiving Update
    I Am His
    Christmas Shopping Carnival
    Thank You All!
    Sunday Scripture
    Fearless Friday #22
    Thursday Thanks Tank #80
    Wordless Wednesday . . . Flowers from Daddy
    Sunday Scripture
    Fall Y'all Bloggy Giveaway Winners!

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: