Saturday, April 7, 2007
Waiting . . .
Had some great thoughts about the waiting for Sunday. Lost my post at 2am. I'm too tired to try to recompose it.

So, I'll let this do the work for me. Go here and watch the video called Sunday's Comin'. It is powerful. It is better than anything I did or could have written.

Then go visit the people on my Kindred Spirits list to the right of this tiny post. They all have posted some really cool things, especially at My Quiet Corner and at Boomama.

Please keep praying for Destiny's family. My heart has been mindful of them all day, and I have so many thoughts whirling around in my head over what happened to that precious young girl.

I am headed to bed. G'nite and good morning all in one fell swoop!

Oh, before I forget, Five Minutes For Mom is doing the coolest giveaway! It is a little gadget called a Presto. You can give this thingamajig to non-tech-savvy relatives, and use it to send them pictures over the phone and then PRINT them out. I want this thing for my MIL and my mom! GO check out the contest, because someone is going to win it!

Labels: , , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 4/07/2007 01:56:00 AM  
  1 came and visited



1 Comments:
At Saturday, April 07, 2007 3:04:00 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

Sunday is a comin' indeed! What a powerful video!!

Also, thanks for the "link love"! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Urgent Prayer Request
    Thursday Thanks Tank #55
    Mish Mash and All That
    Random Meme
    Saturday Scripture + More Aquarium Shots
    Thinking Blogger Award -- Humbling, Yet Timely
    Thursday Thanks Tank #54
    Saturday Scripture
    Spring Reading Thing 2007
    Welcome!!!!

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: