Wednesday, April 18, 2007
For Heather . . .
***Update*** AGAIN!!! -- So far the total of your giving to help Heather and her family is at $8,986.00 as of 10pm Central time. Woo Hoo!! Y'all are incredible, and I know Heather is most grateful for everyone's gifts. Go here and read her response to all the lovin' and generosity.

Go today! Go today to BooMama's! Don't forget. You can make a difference for an entire family. You can make a difference for more than that. You can make a difference in the direction of many a person's life, just by taking part in something bigger than yourself.

Nothing crosses my mind right now without going through the "Heather" lens. All that I've been doing since the middle of last week has been viewed with Heather in mind. I mentioned her in a prayer request last week, and in the days since I have been praying for her each time God brings her to mind--which is frequently.

Go here to read up on the details of her situation. Read today's entry. I pray you'll be blessed. I know I was inspired and encouraged . . . all at a time when I have expected nothing from Heather. I go to encourage her, let her know I am continuing to pray, and I come away with a blessing from her faith in our loving and powerful God.

You'll notice the lovely button adorning this post. Click on it, or go to BooMama's for the details, but suffice it to say that you will have an opportunity to be a part of blessing Heather, her husband, Mark, and their family this Wednesday. BooMama is hosting the showering of love April 18, and you can be a part by joining all of us to defray some of the enormous costs facing this dear family during this tragic and difficult time. Give as little as $1 or give a lot, or simply assure Heather of your continued prayers.

Thanks y'all! I know I can count on all of you who grace this blogland to pray and to rally around this precious family!

UPDATE~~~ You can also join in a contest to benefit Heather as well, by heading over to Beth's at I Should Be Folding Laundry. She has a great idea going, and you'll be glad you ran on over! Linking arms with others all over the internet . . . we can surely have an impact.

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 4/18/2007 12:18:00 PM  
  2 came and visited



2 Comments:
At Tuesday, April 17, 2007 2:15:00 PM, Blogger Barb said...

We've made a huge impact before and I have no doubt we're going to see another miracle Wednesday. I can't wait!

Heather has been a blessing to everyone who knows her forever. Here's our opportunity to pay it forward.

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 8:02:00 AM, Blogger Diane Viere said...

You say it so well....the "Heather lens"......so true!

Thanks for spreading the news.....isn't it great being part of such a loving, caring, generous blogging community!

Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Fearless Friday -- In Which I Post a Quote about Fear
    Request, Update, and Thursday Thanks Tank #56
    I'd Be OK!
    Hallelujah! He is Risen!!!
    Waiting . . .
    Urgent Prayer Request
    Thursday Thanks Tank #55
    Mish Mash and All That
    Random Meme
    Saturday Scripture + More Aquarium Shots

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: