Saturday, August 4, 2007
An Award . . . For Me!
I, along with a couple other folks I think are pretty great, just received the Thoughtful Blogger award from GiBee, one of the most thoughtful people I've met out here in Blogland.
Here is how GiBee described us:

"These women are compassionate, sympathetic, caring and hospitable bloggers, and I am honored to call them friend. They are always willing to listen, and always willing to pray for you and with you when needed. Their thoughtfulness goes deep, whether through the written word on their blog, or through an email, or through a wonderful note that pops into your mailbox when you least expect it, but most need it."


I am humbled and truly appreciative of such an award. GiBee, you are a treasure, and I am grateful to call you friend.

I have decided to pass this award on to:

Kate, because I see her thoughtful spirit through the lens of her camera as well as the window of her homeschool classroom.

and,

Jane Anne, at Gravity of Motion, who is a new friend who encourages and inspires me through her posts about family and thankfulness.


You are both dear ladies who make this blogging circle a better place ; )

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 8/04/2007 11:08:00 AM  
  5 came and visited



5 Comments:
At Saturday, August 04, 2007 12:23:00 PM, Blogger someone else said...

Congratulations! You're a very deserving blogger.

 
At Saturday, August 04, 2007 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Jane Anne said...

Peach- what a surprise and delight to get the Thoughtful Blogger Award from you. You encourage me. You made me smile. I get so much from your words on Without Fear. I believe you are very deserving of the award from KissesofSunshine (which, by the way, is how I happened upon your blog). Thank you!!

 
At Saturday, August 04, 2007 4:57:00 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations Peach. I think that describes you very well indeed.
I love it when I'm introduced to new friends. I will have to go and meet these two new (to me) bloggers.
Have a blessed weekend!

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Oh WOW! How SWEET!!! Thank you so much Peach for your tender hearted words. That really encourages me to keep going with the pictures! I couldn't think of a better blogger than you to receive this award! It truly defines you. I can't wait to meet you soon my sweet homeschooling friend! :)
HUGS!

 
At Tuesday, August 07, 2007 6:50:00 AM, Blogger Shalee said...

Well Peach I think you are ultra deserving of it. You are thoughtful, kind and absolutely YOU! Congrats on the honor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Fearless Friday #11-- It's Easier with a Friend b...
    Thursday Thanks Tank #66
    Works-for-Me Wednesday
    Yes, Brand Names Can Be Good
    New Week, New Attitude
    Words of Wisdom
    WINNERS!!! This has been a fabulous week of visiti...
    Fearless Friday
    Thursday Thanks Tank #65 . . . and Winner #1
    Christmas In July -- Yes, Another Giveaway!

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: