Monday, October 22, 2007
Burning Up

After running all over the house and traipsing in and outside the other day, JD Green comes into my room and shouts breathlessly with much emphasis on each word,

"Mama, you must. turn. down. the. air conditioner!!"

I look at his red face and sweaty brow and asked "Why?"

He replies with exasperation creasing his dripping brow, "Mama!! It is 323 degrees in here, didn't 'cha know?" 323 degrees!!!!! I. am. burning. up!!!

I went to look at what could possibly be a malfunctioning thermostat, though it still felt comfortable in the house to me (oh, she of the frequent hot flashes!)

What did I discover?

It was 323 . . . 3:23 pm

All is well, and no one's skin is burning off or about to turn to molten lava.

And people say their girls are dramatic.


**** Please scroll down to see what I've been up to this past weekend!

Labels: ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 10/22/2007 09:49:00 AM  
  6 came and visited



6 Comments:
At Monday, October 22, 2007 11:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's funny!

and... I found you from Jill's birthday post http://jill-inc.blogspot.com/2007/10/birthday-wishes.html

I'm stopping in to say we share the same birthday. November 13th!

 
At Monday, October 22, 2007 2:30:00 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Oh, Funny!!! What a great picture,too!

 
At Monday, October 22, 2007 4:44:00 PM, Blogger Jane Anne said...

That is TOO cute! So, hot was it really?

 
At Monday, October 22, 2007 5:16:00 PM, Blogger Kellan said...

I just loved this! And the boy is cute as well. See ya.

 
At Monday, October 22, 2007 6:34:00 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

BBWWWAAAHAHAHA... that is great! I just love what goes through children's minds... and they actually believe it! :-)

 
At Friday, October 26, 2007 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Susanne said...

Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    Tweaks and More . . .
    Wisdom for the Weekend
    Fearless Friday #20
    Thursday Thanks Tank #77
    Thursday Thanks Tank #76
    More Hobbit Shots
    "The Hobbit" . . . and Life Lessons
    Fearless Friday #19
    Thursday Thanks Tank #75
    Look What I Got . . .

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: