Tuesday, October 9, 2007
More Hobbit Shots
Looking Goblin "ish"!

The entire cast of "The Hobbit"


We thoroughly enjoyed our day off yesterday. We are taking things slow and restful today as well -- at least the mama is slow. We've got practice tonight, then a 7 am makeup call tomorrow and Thursday as we do three condensed performances each day for the local public school students. Then back to a three performance weekend before we bid Bilbo Baggins and all his friends a fond farewell to Middle Earth. I have thoroughly enjoyed having my girls take part in community theatre, and I am reveling in my own part as well.

Yet, I will be glad to turn my energies and attention back toward my home and holiday preparations once this production is behind us. Hard to believe, but we are less than 80 days (UPDATE= 77 days exactly!)away from Christmas, which means Thanksgiving is only a couple weeks away . . . Aughh!! I think I need to go and at least tidy up my craft table today.

Have a great day!

Labels: , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 10/09/2007 10:44:00 AM  
  3 came and visited



3 Comments:
At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 5:27:00 PM, Blogger Shalee said...

A day of recovery is exactly what was called for in this case.

And 80 days til Christmas?! I've seriously need to get on the ball...

 
At Thursday, October 11, 2007 12:55:00 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

Tidy up??? HAH! I just need to CLEAN up. Everything is so disorganized, and spread out from here to kingdom come. I need a craft AREA of ROOM!

Cool pictures and costumes... good job!

 
At Tuesday, October 16, 2007 3:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girls were awesome in the play! I got the biggest kick out of their performances!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    "The Hobbit" . . . and Life Lessons
    Fearless Friday #19
    Thursday Thanks Tank #75
    Look What I Got . . .
    Ahhh . . .ctober (October)
    Sunday Scripture
    Fearless Friday #18
    Thursday Thanks Tank #74
    She's At Home
    Moment by Moment

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: