Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Thankful

The pace is picking up today as I prepare to leave in the morning for our Thanksgiving getaway. I've got a mental list that has somehow not made it to paper yet. So, I am whirling at a speed beyond my normal, with lots of items to be crossed off.

Now, where is that note pad when I need it?

As the day we set aside to celebrate a heart of gratitude approaches, I am thankful for these things more than any others:
  • God's grace
  • my precious DP
  • my three lovely, healthy children
  • family all over the country
  • God's continual provision
  • my health
  • Salvation
  • Freedom
  • Hope
  • YOU -- if you are reading this today, I am grateful for you and your encouragement to keep on doing this blogging thing that has consumed so many of my hours this year.
Happy Thanksgiving!!! to y'all!!


I will be back from my little jaunt Saturday with pictures and stories to tell. When the PawPaw and the MawMaw are involved, stories abound!

Labels: , , ,


  Pam fearlessly posted at 11/20/2007 08:34:00 AM  
  12 came and visited



12 Comments:
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:34:00 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Have a most blessed Thanksgiving season! I hope your trip is safe and full of wonderful memories!

What a wonderful list of things to be thankful for!

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Faith said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving....I enjoyed reading your list of things you are thankful for!

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 2:05:00 PM, Blogger Donnetta said...

So very thankful for you!

Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with your family!

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:54:00 PM, Blogger Susanne said...

Happy thanksgiving and travelling mercies to you.

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:51:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I remember the time you hosted Jason and I for Thanksgiving. That was such a blessing. Thanks so much!

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 6:11:00 AM, Blogger Tennessee Mama Duck said...

Pam, Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 7:45:00 AM, Blogger Shalee said...

Enjoy, Peach - every minute of it.

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Sandy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear Peach!

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:34:00 PM, Blogger Linds said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Pam! Have a wonderful time with your family.

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 4:32:00 PM, Blogger GiBee said...

That's exactly what Hunter calls one set of grandparents!!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Pam!!!

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

have a safe trip and Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 11:40:00 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Yes indeed, so MUCH abundance we are blessed with to be thankful for. Have a wonderful visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name:
Pam


I'm a lover of Jesus, lover of my DP (Darling Prince), and lover of my three blessings: Libbyline(12), Sweetcheeks(9), and John Deere Green(8). I am daily discovering the truth that "only perfect love casts out fear." Come along with me as I post my heart fearlessly.

My Complete Profile


AddThis Feed Button


Kindred Spirits




Places I Visit Fearlessly


  • FamilyLife
  • Focus on the Family
  • Proverbs 31 Ministries
  • Shaohannah's Hope
  • Creating Keepsakes
  • Creative Memories
  • Stampin' Up!

  • Around Blogland
    < SAHM Bloggers >
    Powered by RingSurf



    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring

    Join | List | Random


    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    I'm On Board

    Ugandabanner

    braincancerbutton.png
    Photobucket
    Nugget of the Day

    I Said it Fearlessly
    PawPaw Talk
    Sunday Scripture
    Thursday Thanks Tank #81
    30 Days of Thanksgiving Update
    I Am His
    Christmas Shopping Carnival
    Thank You All!
    Sunday Scripture
    Fearless Friday #22
    Thursday Thanks Tank #80

    That's Behind Me Now
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Image from:
    istockphoto

    Powered by:


    Site Meter: